Thursday 4 June 2015

Starting A Blog

After many years of trying to start up a blog, I have finally got round to doing so. Currently, I do not have a clear idea of what direction I wish my blog to go in but I wish to continue it none the less. I have decided to set this up as I have recently realised the vast amount of topics which I would like to speak about more but have never found the right way to do such a thing.

I thought that with such a long and hopefully relaxing summer coming up I could set up a blog in order to write about the experiences that I have faced and am yet to face. I hope to share my thoughts and opinions on a wide range of subjects which interest me with you which will hopefully share a little bit more about what kind of person I am and want to be.

Thank you for reading

--- Aimee ---

No comments:

Post a Comment

Truck Festival (Take 4)

Nearing the end of festival season in the UK, it is probably about time I got round to posting my annual Truck Festival piece. 2018 marked...